Byron House – Messolonghi Byron Society
In this position, the depth seems a marble stele with a relief bust of Byron, was one of the Kapsaleika homes where he stayed and died Byron Ave. This column is for the professor of the Polytechnic Ant. Sochos and dedicated students of the University of Athens in 1924. Prior to this monument in 1973 by the Association Embellishing Missolonghi built small square called “Plaza Ave Byron.” His home was at Byron High School for Boys, just behind his house lawyer O. Nider and destroyed by the bombing of Kapsalis. Along with this new building was built (1996-97) to house all located in Greece memorabilia of the poet and benefactor of Missolonghi. The mansion is home to the Messolonghi Byron Society dedicated to Lord Byron’s life and poetry.