The Ancient San Luigi School
It is the ancient school of the Port of Tricase and stands in its Borgo dei Pescatori.
The construction of the structure dates back to the early twentieth century. The elementary school was officially established in 1923 becoming, in 1949, a kindergarten to meet the needs of the inhabitants of the village, mainly fishermen and tobacco workers, of a structure to entrust their children with during the working day.
Closed for years, it is now an atelier of arts and crafts, a residence for artists and craftsmen, trainers and communicators, available to the community and its guests.